1. Go to the Hire section and scout for some operatives and defensive units.
2. Go to Black Market and buy some drugs, alcohol to make your guys happy. Also get weapons for your defensive units. Keep in mind that defensive units without weapons won't do a thing. Also keep an eye on your guys happiness. It's easy to keep them happy but if you don't they will start leaving you.
3. Start by making some money by collecting money from your casinos, brothels, loan sharks, gambling dens.
4. When you get enough turns, go get some more operatives and defensive units and repeat from step 1
5. When you feel strong and rich enough you can attack other mobster's in your range. Be careful, nobody will let you attack them without revenge. This is the real Mafia World "an eye, an arm, and a leg for a eye".
6. Don't forget to protect part of your money in the bank or you can loose it if somebody mugs you.
7. Join a family since you won't be able to survive by yourself. Otherwise start your own.
8. Finally, enjoy the game as much as you can and watch your back :)
Turns & Reserves
whores 2500 + thugs 500 + dealers 2000 + bootleggers 1500 + hustlers 1000 + punks 500 + hitmen 1000 + bodyguards 500 + glocks 375 + shotguns 750 + uzis 1875 + ak47 3750 + booze 2 + coke 10 + weed 10 + rides 1875 + panes 7500 + cash + bank
Having your crew happy is one of the most important things that you would be looking after. If your operatives or defensive units are not happy, they would start leaving you as soon as you ask them to operate.
Your operatives need some alcohol and coke to be happy. They would also need to have defensive units to protect them at work which would make them happy as well.
Your defensive units need liquor and weed to be happy. They insist to have from 2 glocks to 1 ak47 per defensive unit to be happy.
In the black market you are able to get whatever you need for your guys. Your able to buy narcotics, weapons, cars and planes. You could sell cars and planes for 90% of their price. You could also sell drugs at wholesale price
Productions are part of your illegal activities. So you could use turns to produce coke, weed, alcohol and fake cash.
You could use some turns to collect some money from your businesses. You own casinos, brothels, loan sharks and gambling dens.
Just like the real world, you have a bank account and a pocket. The money you use anywhere is the cash you got on you. However, keeping money in your pocket is risky. Another mobster can mug you and take whatever you have there. So, depositing a part of it in the bank is a good idea. You are able to put 25% of your networth which will cost you 25 turns each time. Later, if you want to add more money in safebox, you would have to withdraw all the money and put 25% of your networth again. You can withdraw it when you need it at anytime for free.
From your cash you can also transfer deposited money to another mobster. This can be useful if you need to pay them for something, bribe them, or just give a cut of your organized crime.
There are 5 different types of attacks. To attack a player, go to the attack or go to find the mobster you want to attack and click on his name. When you are viewing his profile, click on attack!!! If you see Out of Range, you may not attack this mobster. You can only attack players with 1/2 or up to 4 times your networth. worldmafiamadness will automatically take your best crew members armed with the best weapon you got them in order to have the most efficient attacks ever. There is a limit to the amount of times you can be hit. You can be hit 1 time every hour after you are maxed. If you win or tie the attacks, they do not count against you and the revenge hits do not count either.
The revenge is an option that would give you the chance to hit back when somebody attacks you. Whenever somebody attacks you, you will have a revenge (unlimited attacks) on him for 24hrs even if he is out of range. You could check your revenges in your mail box**** Revenges****.
If somebody attacks you, you got a revenge on him but he will get a revenge on you until you attack back.
Traveling is used for different purposes: running away from someone that is trying to kill you, doing booze runs or traveling from and to your hometown where your family is located. Being in your own city has Pro's and Con's. A pro is that you're family offers you more protection in your hometown, a con is that its more likely for your enemies to find you!
These are the admins of the game. They monitor your actions and make sure everyone is playing fair. It's best to stay on the MobGod's good side. If you have any problems, found a bug in the game, or found a game abuser, let them know by leaving a message under the MobGods link.